[Coladam] Minigame compo 2005

newcoleco at yahoo.fr newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 2 07:19:59 EST 1999

Like I said in my previous message, I participated to the Minigame Compo 2005 by
sending a 4K game named "Space Trainer" for the ColecoVision.

If you want, you can go to this web site and click on the "Games" link (in the General
menu on the left side). You will be able to download and the games submited to this
compo. Also, you can click on the "Previous Years" link to see what was done in the
past, you will see great Commodore 64 minigames, but also two other Coleco
games...

Enjoy!

Daniel Bienvenu