[Coladam] video game Pledge of Allegiance

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Fri Dec 3 08:13:15 EST 1999

	Courtesy of daughter Elanor, with a bit from me...just in time for
ADAMcon...for the Canadians, it's a play on our Pledge of Allegiance to the
flag, contentious 1954 amended version:

I pledge allegiance to Pac-Man
And the United States of Nintendo,
And to the ColecoVision on which it runs:
One console,
Under $100,
And expandable,
With extra lives and high scores for all.

	*Dr. D.*