[Coladam] RE: ACon

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 7 21:14:50 EST 1999

We are staying at the Marriot Residence Inn Whitby, 160 Consumers Dr,
Whitby, Ontario L1N 9S3 Phone: 1-905-444-9756.

See also their web site:
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage.mi?marshaCode=YYZWY

East on Hwy 401 follow to Brock St, (exit 410), Go North and turn right onto
Consumers Drive the hotel is on the north side of the street.

NOTE: Not do not take the Brock Road exit in Pickering, but instead the
Brock Street exit in Whitby.

Yes, they do have a handicapped parking, and the main entrance is
handicapped accessable.

Dale