[Coladam] Revised schedule for AdamCon 17, starting today!

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:18:37 EST 1999

I'm way behind on revising the AdamCon.org web site.  I should have done it
in December really.  So here is the revised schedule, starting today.

Dale

Thursday
12:00 registration
7:00 reception, all welcome

Friday
9am welcome - Dale Wick
9:30 Adam retrospective - Murray
10:30 break
10:45 Adam retrospective
11:45 lunch
12:45 documenting Adam history - Neil Wick
1:45 adamem utilities - Guy Bona
2:45 break
3:00 game balancing - theory - Dale Wick
4:00 ebay and the adam - Bob Slopsema
8pm free time with the Adam

Sat
9am Adam Demos - Daniel Bienvenu, Guy Foster
9:45am break
10am game blancing interactive samples - Dale Wick
11am capturing moments with digital media - Neil Wick
12pm lunch
1pm-6pm trip to cullen gardens
8pm Adam chat

Sunday
9am Adam hardware design and current PC hardware comparison - Rich Drushel
10am game balancing programming pt 1 - Dale Wick
11am break
11:15 image manipulation and tuning utilities - Neil Wick
12:00 lunch
1:00 ANN meeting - Bob Slopsema
2:00 game balancing programming pt 2 - Dale Wick
3:00 break
3:15 combinatorics and optimization for game design - Dale Wick
4:15 Coleco Adam stripdown competition - Erin, Pamela
5:15 wrap up - Dale Wick
5:30 trip to Krebs for banquet/celebrate Jillian's birthday.

Dale