[Coladam] Register now for AdamCon

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 12:27:37 EDT 2005

Now is your chance to send money for AdamCon July 14th to 17th.

You need to commit to attending by June 13th.  Here are the fees:

Cheques are due postmarked no later than July 5th.

Cash always welcome.

The hotel is the Whitby Marriot Residence inn:
http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/YYZWY
which has everything we need, is a nice place, and was just built so is new.
  Jillian says that if we charged $300 5 years ago, we can afford $350 this
year.

If you need double beds, I can book you at the nearby Journey's End for the
same price.  Already, I've booked the Clees there.

If you are flying in, let me know and I will arrange for someone to pick you
up from the airport.

Attendee including all lunches, breakfasts, and banquet: $350US (shared
room)

Attendee including all lunches, breakfasts, and banquet: $570US (private
room)

Day pass Thursday: free

Day pass Friday (including lunch): $30

Day pass Saturday (including lunch and side trip to Cullen Gardens): $45

See http://www.cullengardens.com/

Day pass Sunday (including lunch and banquet at Krebs):  $60

[I can't find a good web page for Krebs, but it is a local favorite.]

TShirt (in S M L XL XXL XXXL): $12US

I am looking into hats, but I'm not sure I can get a good price.

Make cheques payable to "AdamCon" and mail to:

                Dale Wick
                66 Ipswich Place
                Brooklin, ON
                L1M 2K1