[Coladam] adam

houseboat1 at juno.com houseboat1 at juno.com
Mon May 30 09:00:09 EDT 2005

Hi
I am just getting my adam out of storage after putting it away in the early 90's and have a few questions/observations:

I've been surfing the web and it seems like there are only a few active sites out there that deal with my beloved Adam.  I assume all the hardware vendors like MW Ruth are gone?

Are there any powermate boards still around?
If I got a modem, are there any bbs around?  I assume that putting the Adam on the internet would not be feasible.

I read about putting 64k memory chips piggybacked on the existing. Anyone done it?

thank you,
Brian