[Coladam] ADAMcon 17 is history...

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Mon Jul 18 15:31:10 EDT 2005

	...and indeed it was all about history, with Neil Wick showing us
via copious archival newspaper clippings the story of the rise and fall of
ColecoVision and ADAM, and me giving some comparative hardware and
architecture anatomy about the ColecoVision, ADAM, MSX, and PC platforms,
and Ron Mitchell's Mighty Mitchell Award contest to give a Top Ten List of
Things We Miss Doing Because We Don't Use Our ADAMs As Much Any More, and
Neil again with archival video from ADAMcon 1 (yep, #1).

	I will post my PowerPoint presentation once I get home on DSL again
(this is 48K-at-best dialup).  I am still in Toronto, and will return to
Cleveland by car tomorrow.  I hope everyone else has safe travels, and we'll
see you in the chat on Wednesday night.

	*Dr. D.*

P.S.  Guy Bona is hosting ADAMcon 18 in Chicago sometime in 2006, probably
July.  Start saving your pennies now!  :-)