[Coladam] Colecovision R57

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Thu Aug 18 05:06:05 EDT 2005

[Guy Foster] spake unto the ether:

> I disassembled it tonight, took a picture, and dumped
> images of the EPROMS.

	I got the EPROM dumps, thanks.  From the photo, of great interest,
both the tape and master 6801s are actually 68701s, the reprogrammable
EPROM version!  I can seen the little round quartz windows underneath the
stickers...and the expensive gold-plated pins.  Also very interesting to
see the EOS ROM labelled "EOS 6"...which is what the ADAM Technical Manual
says the latest field version was, though they left the internal REV_NUM
byte at 5 "for compatibility with previous versions" or somesuch.  I would
also be interested to see a photo of the left side of the bottom board, since
that is where all the board revision numbers/dates and QC stickers are.

	*Dr. D.*