[Coladam] Minigame Compo 2005 (now extended)

newcoleco at yahoo.fr newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 1 00:00:05 EDT 2005

Hello coleco programmers!

I hope you already heard about the minigame compo. If not, take a look at these url
below.

The good news for us is that the deadline to submit a minigame is now the end of
october, not september. We still have time to program new coleco minigames and/or
tweak up the ones we already did (that's what I will do during september with my
space trainer project)

17 games are already submited to the compo including two coleco games made by
Guy Foster and me. And Dale Wick is working on a coleco 4k version of choplifter.

Source URL :
http://www.ffd2.com/minigame/
http://minigamecomp.org.uk/

"The Competition will be extended because of circumstances of the start
The Closing date is therefore the 31st of October 2005"

Daniel Bienvenu