[Coladam] Need some software and a question for everyone....

john doe darkvoid299 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 4 15:08:30 EDT 2005

Hello Everyone,

     Hello everyone, My name is Marc and I've had my coleco ADAM since it had first come out way back when.  I just recently purchased another coleco ADAM as a spare, and this one came with a 5.25 floppy diskette drive.  I know the drive works because I can format a diskette with Assembly language.  My problem is that I don't have the diskette manager software that was originally packaged with the drive.  Is there anyone that could provide me with a copy of this diskette?

    Also, the copy of smartbasic that came with the machine also has a written note on it saying that is has Systm Master on it.  When I boot my ADAM with this dat tape, I get the following message: "Enter the name of the option you wish to execute and the original name of the file you wish executed".  I have no idea what this means and the only command that I've found to work is END.  Does anyone have a clue as to what this is or any doc on it?

Thanks in advance for any help that you can provide,

Sincerely,

Marc