[Coladam] adamcon.org broken?

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:27:19 EDT 2005

We had an outage yesterday morning until 2pm Eastern today.  It was a
physical link problem, and had now been corrected.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.  I've updated the chat logs so you can read up on what you
missed.  (There was a glitch in my automatic chat archive publish task when
I switched to sablevm, which is now fixed.)

I have no idea why you couldn't join the chat last Wednesday. I hope you can
join us this week.

Dale