[Coladam] adamcon.org broken?

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:50:54 EDT 2005

Well, I have some content at http://www.adamcon.org/17/ but it is only
loosely organized.  I have more to post, but I needed a little
encouragement.  I'll consider this encouragement, and try and work on it
this week.  There was lots of interesting things talked about at the 'Con
but the focus was "Adam in it's Prime" so there was more history content
than new stuff.

Ron Mitchell finished a detailed report, which he promised to post, but I
haven't seen it quite yet.  He's out of town, so it may not appear until
next week.

Dale