[Coladam] adamcon.org updated with news from AdamCon 17

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 01:42:03 EDT 2005

Okay, so I usually update AdamCon.org during AdamCon with info about the
'Con.  But I was host this year, and I can't really be chair and table at
the same time.  Anyway the homepage and the daily galleries are much more
viewable and better organized.  Plus there is content from every day of the
'Con.  There is even current news on the home page mentioning AdamCon 18.
How about that.  Still more to do, but this goes a long way.

Dale