[Coladam] adamcon.org broken?

Dale Wick dmwick at adamcon.org
Wed Sep 14 20:05:47 EDT 2005

Nothing is as easy as it appears.  It looks like we'll be on the backup
chat server today (http://coleco.cwru.edu/chat/chat.html) because
AdamCon.org is now down again.  And it's had a great connectivity record
this year so far (just lots of hardware failures). Can't have
everything.  This email was sent via my cable modem connection
theoretically.

Dale