[Coladam] MINT Colecovision Adam Computer, Keyboard, Controller, IDE CARD, 256k memory Upg

SKrause at aol.com SKrause at aol.com
Sat Sep 17 22:10:41 EDT 2005

Hi all,

For what it's worth I'm selling my  Coleco Adam for
Sale which as Rare items with it and is in  MINT
Condition.  Please check it out on Ebay as it's a
great piece  from my videogame collection.

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8219952648&rd=1&sspagename
=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8219952648&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1)

MINT Colecovision Adam Computer, Keyboard, Controller, IDE  CARD, 256k memory
Upgrade, Dual DATA DRIVES, 50 Data Tapes, EXTERNAL POWER  SUPPLY !!!
This is a very  rare opportunity to add this item to your collection. I have
seen many Adam's on  Ebay, but none like this or in this kind of condition.
The Coleco Adam was designed and built in the early  80s as a compliment to
the Colecovision video game system. Features include a  word processor built
into ROM, full size keyboard with special word processing  keys, a high speed
tape for mass storage and best of all, it could play Coleco  Vision
cartridge-based games.
THIS ADAM IS IN MINT CONDITION.  YOU WILL NOT  FIND AN ADAM IN THIS SHAPE ON
EBAY EVER AGAIN.  IT COMES FROM MY PERSONAL  VIDEOGAME COLLECTION.
This unit includes the following:
- Working ADAM computer unit.  I tested it  again and it is working fine.
- EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY (RARE !!!)  This was  purchased from Ecoleco
originally and is very RARE.  YOU DO NOT NEED THE  ADAM PRINTER (NOT INCLUDED) TO RUN
THIS ADAM UNIT.  How many times  have you seen this?
- Keyboard - perfect and not yellow all.
- One Adam game controller, r/f cable, TV switch  box, controller holder to
attach to keyboard.
- DUAL DATA DRIVES (RARE!)
- IDE CARD to install Hard drives (RARE!)
- 256k MEMORY UPGRADED (RARE!)
- The entire ADAM unit is not yellow at  all.  In complete MINT CONDITION.
- Included is also roughly 50 Data tapes with Donkey  Kong, Donkey Kong
Junior, etc as well as Public Domain programs.  This is  AN INCREDIBLE VALUE !!!
- Manuals
Again, you will never find another better ADAM with  all these RARE features
installed ever again on Ebay.  If you are an ADAM  Collection, pick this up
now.
Don't miss out! This is a heavy item, will be shipped  by stuffing as much
packaging material into the box for protection.
I originally paid $330 for this entire package.   Do not miss out on this
incredible package.
As of this writing, everything works 100%.   Everything is sold 'AS IS'
because of the age of the unit.
Please remember that the system and games are over 20  years old, so
everything is sold 'AS IS.'  I make NO GUARANTEES because of  the age of the system
and games.  The system is in great shape and I thank  you for taking a look at
our auction.

Thanks,
Stephen