[Coladam] Adam Tape Storeage Question

leeralph leeralph at cox.net
Sat Oct 1 15:18:38 EDT 2005

Hello,
I am new to the list. I have a question about Adam cassette tape storeage.

Years ago I had a coleco ADAM. I had stored lots of valuable family info on the cassette tape used for storage....I got ready of the computer years ago, but kept the tape......now I do not know how to retrieve that info.
   I have info on it that has since been lost ... except what is on the tape. How can I access these files? What devices do I need to read it? Can it still be read?
Thank You, Lee