[Coladam] Tape Storeage Question

leeralph leeralph at cox.net
Sun Oct 2 08:03:13 EDT 2005

Thanks for the help,

> The ADAM is the only computer which will read it;

That is what I was afraid of.
As far as blackmailing..the only thing I have on the tape are family history
files, sent from a cousin in Australia..but all the contact info for her is
on the tape. Nothing of any worth to blackmail...but...do not know what was
on it from previous owner!
> send it to someone with an ADAM computer near you
Any on the list from the midwest???? I am located in Kansas.

Thanks Again for the help,
Lee