[Coladam] MINT Colecovision Adam Computer, Keyboard, Controller, IDE CARD, 256k

SKrause at aol.com SKrause at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 00:23:57 EDT 2005

Hi all,

For what it's worth I'm selling my  Coleco Adam  for
Sale which as Rare items with it and is in  MINT
Condition.   Please check it out on Ebay as it's a
great piece  from my videogame  collection.  IM me at skrause on AIM if you
have questions.

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8706309358&rd=1&sspagename
=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8706309358&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1)

MINT  Colecovision Adam Computer, Keyboard, Controller, IDE  CARD, 256k
memory
Upgrade, Dual DATA DRIVES, 50 Data Tapes, EXTERNAL POWER  SUPPLY  !!!
This is a very  rare opportunity to add this item to your  collection. I have
seen many Adam's on  Ebay, but none like this or in  this kind of condition.
The Coleco Adam was designed and built in the  early  80s as a compliment to
the Colecovision video game system.  Features include a  word processor built
into ROM, full size keyboard  with special word processing  keys, a high
speed
tape for mass storage  and best of all, it could play Coleco  Vision
cartridge-based games.
THIS ADAM IS IN MINT CONDITION.  YOU WILL NOT  FIND AN ADAM IN  THIS SHAPE ON
EBAY EVER AGAIN.  IT COMES FROM MY PERSONAL   VIDEOGAME COLLECTION.
This unit includes the following:
- Working ADAM  computer unit.  I tested it  again and it is working fine.
-  EXTERNAL POWER SUPPLY (RARE !!!)  This was  purchased from Ecoleco
originally and is very RARE.  YOU DO NOT NEED THE  ADAM PRINTER  (NOT
INCLUDED) TO RUN
THIS ADAM UNIT.  How many times  have you  seen this?
- Keyboard - perfect and not yellow all.
- One Adam game  controller, r/f cable, TV switch  box, controller holder to
attach to  keyboard.
- DUAL DATA DRIVES (RARE!)
- IDE CARD to install Hard drives  (RARE!)
- 256k MEMORY UPGRADED (RARE!)
- The entire ADAM unit is not  yellow at  all.  In complete MINT CONDITION.
- Included is also  roughly 50 Data tapes with Donkey  Kong, Donkey Kong
Junior, etc as  well as Public Domain programs.  This is  AN INCREDIBLE VALUE
!!!
- Manuals
Again, you will never find another better ADAM with  all  these RARE features
installed ever again on Ebay.  If you are an  ADAM  Collection, pick this up
now.
Don't miss out!  This is a heavy item, will be shipped  by stuffing as much
packaging  material into the box for protection.
I originally paid $330 for this entire  package.   Do not miss out on this
incredible package.
As of this writing, everything works 100%.   Everything is sold  'AS IS'
because of the age of the unit.
Please remember that the system  and games are over 20  years old, so
everything is sold 'AS IS.'   I make NO GUARANTEES because of  the age of the
system
and games.   The system is in great shape and I thank  you for taking a look
at
our  auction.

Thanks,
Stephen