[Coladam] New ADAM/ColecoVision Message Board

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sat Nov 5 15:08:19 EST 2005

I have added a new message board to my ADAM web page...I hope everyone will stop by and start leaving messages. You do have to register before you can post to it, but that just requires clicking on the REGISTER link and providing a user name and password.

There is a link to the message board on the main page at:

www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer

or go there diresctly at:

http://b4.boards2go.com/boards/board.cgi?&user=ADAMComputer

Joe Blenkle

(p.s. - I can't remember which address I'm registered at on this mailing list, so I am sending it from both possibilities)