[Coladam] Re: adam disk drive

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Tue Nov 8 00:52:54 EST 2005

If I'm not mistaken I think that the replacement drive needs to be
jumpered for DS0 (most drives are shipped with DS1 selected, and then
the drive select lines are reversed with a twist in the floppy cable).
In addition you'll need some way to retrofit a microswitch or similar to
the replacement mechanism since the ADAM drive uses a disk inserted
switch connected to a secondary connector on the drive controller.

*Geoff!*