[Coladam] sudoku

newcoleco at yahoo.fr newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Nov 17 00:49:38 EST 2005

Hello,

A ColecoVision game based on this puzzle game is possible, but generating grids
take too much time, even in assembly. For now, you can try to solve the Sudoku grid
I added here for your pleasure. I'm addicted!

Goal of Sudoku game :
Fill in the grid so that every row, every column,
and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 through 9.

Daniel Bienvenu