[Coladam] about Celcius and Fahrenheit, and free (4 home edition) avast antivirus

newcoleco at yahoo.fr newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 29 03:59:22 EST 2005

Hello,

We talked last time about Celcius vs Fahrenheit, litre vs gallon, etc.
Well, I find out a nice tool for Windows that may help the communication.
Look for the "Universal Converter".
http://www.noeld.com/programs.asp?cat=misc
Note : The author ask to register your copy, but it's not an obligation.

Otherwise, this is the formulas to convert Celcius and Fahrenheit :
C = ( F - 32 ) * 5 / 9
F = 9 * C / 5 + 32

Fun fact : Whatever if it's in Fahrenheit or Celcius, -40 degrees is the same in both
case, and it's too cold to be outside.

A second thing, I saw that Avast have also a free version of its antivirus software for
single users only. "Free avast! 4 Home Edition"
Note : to not have a conflict with AVG free edition, I will not install avast on my
computer to test it.

Daniel