[Coladam] metric conversions

Frances &/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Thu Dec 29 12:03:50 EST 2005

Don't know if it's still around (it dates to 2002) but the program I use
is Unit Converter from www.programming.de. Those interested may want to
look for it.
The Avast anti-virus has, I understand, always been free to individual
users. Since I use Anti-Vir on the desktop and AVG on the laptop (both
free, of course, and often rating higher on tests than the expensive Big
Two) and since trying to run more than one anti-virus program at the
same time will cause conflicts and crashes I have not tried Avast myself
but it is well spoken of in newsletters.