[Coladam] adamcon and the Coleco Adam

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 4 23:34:24 EST 2006

Hi and welcome,

Well we are always looking for insider stories.  Would Chicago be close
enough?  That is where the next AdamCon will be in July.

Did you know Phil Kozowski (he worked at Amsterdam I think) as head of QC if
I remember correctly.  He spoke at AdamCon 02 and possibly 1 or 4.  Did you
ever see the laserdisc unit with Dragons Lair?  How about the stringy floppy
that showed up in the press, but were replaced with tape drives at the last
minute?

Dale