[Coladam] IDE/flash drive

ADAMcomputer adamcomputer at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 9 19:39:11 EST 2006

YES, a truly novel and great idea.  But as Doug points out, ADAM cannot
process the fast speeds.  Memory chips in expanders faster than 80
nanoseconds are not workable; 1 gig you can use for hard drives on ADAM-but
that's about it for speed; and you can be assured that the speed of a
compact flash is probably WAY more that ADAM could handle.  I salute and
admire the approach and the thought going into the idea, however.  What we
need are more thinkers and envelope pushers like this user !!!!!! CHEERS
!!!!