[Coladam] ADAM in ColecoNation

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Jan 10 15:21:40 EST 2006

Have any of you seen ColecoNation...the online newsletter for the ColecoVision?

http://www.coleconation.com/

The person who runs it is looking for someone to do a regular column on the ADAM. I told him I could probably do it but I would open it up the the rest of the mailing list as there are people out there a lot more knowlegable about the ADAM than I.

His message was as follows:

Joe,

I was wondering if you knew of anyone who would be interested in writing a bi-monthly (or less often) article about the ADAM computer for ColecoNation. It could be about anything (it's history, capabilities, current developments) and he/she would have up to a page for the article along with room for a few pictures. Let me know if you or someone else would like to do this. A quick response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
+ Nathan

If you are interested, please contact him at: nathan at coleconation.com

Thanks