[Coladam] AdamCon.org flakey

Dale Wick dmwick at adamcon.org
Wed Feb 8 18:12:22 EST 2006

Hi all,

Sorry for the lengthy downtime of adamcon.org.  Well, after much
research, we determined that the last problem component was a bad DSL
modem, and I'm finally back up and running with a brand-new one.
So party at my place tonight.  Chat at 9pm at http://www.adamcon.org
for those who can't make it in person. :-P

Dale

On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 09:40:15PM -0500, Dale Wick wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> If you tried for the chat today, I'm sure you've noticed that
> AdamCon.org is a bit flakey.  I'm not sure what the actual cause is, but
> I've reset everything at my end as of now.  If it continues to have
> problems I'll work with my ISP to restablize it.

Dale