[Coladam] Almost new, in box ADAM system for sale

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Wed Feb 22 19:44:51 EST 2006

I got this message via my ADAM Web Page...anyone interested? This person is located in the Seattle, WA area.

Hi,
Years and Years ago, I was a rep for a Wholesale Distributor. I have a Coleco Adam in brown packing box and inside box. Used it as a demo for a couple of months, put it back in the box, and it has been in the bottom of a closet ever since.

I would like to sell it to a Adam enthusiast, not a E-Bay reseller.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,
Richard Millinger
RMillinger at comcast.net