[Coladam] a bad news for my family

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Wed Mar 1 12:59:26 EST 2006

[daniel_bienvenu at globetrotter.net] spake unto the ether:

> There is no word to describ this sensation of a huge hole where time is missing and
> the words "I love you" hurts deep inside.

	Daniel, I am very sorry to hear of your loss; but thanks for letting
all of us know.  I'll probably be late to the chat tonight, but I will be
there, if you will be.

	*Rich*

P.S.  sorry that it took so long for this to appear on coladam.  The E-mail
address you used wasn't the one that you were subscribed with, so it fell
into the administrator trap, which I had not looked at for about a week.
I just found it this morning.