[Coladam] interesting ADAM blog

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Sun Mar 26 00:05:15 EST 2006

	I stumbled across this while idly Googling for "coleco adam":

Interesting comments.  *PLEASE DON'T* go there and flame anybody, but if
you have something constructive, by all means post if you wish.

	Needless to say, I am proud to have been an ADAMite for 18 years.
I am only sorry that I didn't connect with any of the larger community
until September 1990, having already worked 2 years disassembling EOS and
SmartBASIC on my own, not thinking anyone else would even know or care.

	*Rich*