[Coladam] interesting ADAM blog

H Mason Jr hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Sun Mar 26 17:50:02 EST 2006

It worked about midnight last night Ron... I seen the message that Rich
posted here, and went there, and added my reply, and checked back a bit
later, and it was still up.  Musta died sometimes early am today.

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch...

                                                   H Mason Jr