[Coladam] tape 6801 assembly listing

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Wed Mar 29 11:48:46 EST 2006

	I discovered today that our department's copies can scan a stack
of docs into a single PDF and FTP it to an arbitrary computer!  So, as a
test, I put the tape drive 6801 listing into the hopper and sent it to my
desktop computer.  Here it is, 89 pages, 300 dpi bitmaps, 3.8 MB:

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/tape6801.lst.pdf

I can do the others after I get out of a meeting I have to run to.  This
opens up MANY POSSIBILITIES for me to scan all the ADAM docs I have amassed,
INCLUDING NEWSLETTERS.  It is painless...will work for 2-sided stuff...
just have to take out the staples.  One stack per PDF, no assembling the
separate files manually.  Can also scan greyscale...very nice.

	*Rich* (off to meeting now)