[Coladam] printer 6801 assembly listing

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Wed Mar 29 14:16:25 EST 2006

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/printer6801.pdf

I also resaved the tape 6801 doc with the PDF rotated to landscape mode
(forgot to do that; I did it with the printer one).  If you grabbed the
tape PDF already, and don't have full Acrobat to rotate it yourself and
resave, you'll have to grab it again :-S

	Sorry,

	*Rich*

P.S.  master 6801 listing will take some fiddling because, of course, that
set of copies has got page rotations all over the map and stuff close to the
edge of the page that got cropped off the first time I ran it through the
scanner, urrrrrghghghghghgh!