[Coladam] master 6801 assembly listing

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Thu Mar 30 15:37:23 EST 2006

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/master6801.lst.pdf

This one is 100 pages, but smaller than the others (2.6 MB).  It was in the
worst state as far as badly-rotated pages was concerned...I have not fixed
all of them, but the egregious ones are fixed.  You'll be able to tell which
ones were derotated because I also cleaned up all the junk, copy spots, etc.,
as well as made the letters a little bolder (Blur More tool in Photoshop
before going back to bitmap), so they are "cleaner" and "nicer".

	No more time to do any more cleanup of them...but it gets the info
out there.

	Sorry I skipped the chat last night...I had an allergic reaction to
the girls' guinea pig, took some Benadryl, and was totally zonked out.

	*Rich*