[Coladam] yet another revision to tape6801.lst.pdf

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Fri Mar 31 10:58:04 EST 2006

	I have been doing a zillion things at once this week and just
going too fast :-(  So I was chagrined to find yet another bug in the
6801 PDFs I put up for download...the tape 6801 had only the first
page in landscape mode, the rest were still in portrait, ARGH!  I fixed
it and resaved,

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/tape6801.lst.pdf

Sorry for the trouble, this is of course the 3.8 MB one, woe betide thee
who still are on 56K dialup...

	*Rich*