[Coladam] more 6801 files

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Fri Mar 31 12:57:28 EST 2006

	Here are the 6801 files I have from Chris Braymen (dating from
1996).  They include Motorola S19 and Intel HEX format dumps, a few binary
files, and Chris's commented disassemblies.  I added a few notes and
reformatted stuff a bit to suit me way back then, but 99% of the work is
Chris'.

	http://drushel.cwru.edu/6801/6801_src.zip

I left out the source for his Solid-State Tape Drive, and I don't know where
(if at all) I have the source for his ADAMnet clock.

	I also have the assemblers free from Motorola that worked with
these, but they are ancient DOS programs.  Anyone *REALLY* interested in
reassembling them probably has better tools nowadays, and porting should
be trivial.  I also have a 680x DISassembler I wrote in QuickBASIC 4.5,
if anyone cares.

	I am done on this topic for awhile, out of time :-S  Trying my best
to be helpful.

	*Rich*