[Coladam] Adamcon 18

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 10 23:01:05 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all who responded. I'm hoping to get things
finalized with the hotel next week, so I'll keep you
all informed. Just have some questions to ask the
person who is helping me with this.

And if anyone who has hosted this in the past, I would
welcome some suggestions. I'm looking into a side trip
to Union, IL on Saturday the 15th, it will be
something on the history of our transportation system
here in Chicago. So, more details will be coming.

Will see you all this Wednesday on the chat.

Guy Bona
Adamcon 18 Host