[Coladam] Adamcon 18

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Fri Apr 21 23:53:03 EDT 2006

Guy, I do not understand your email at all.

You are saying that you asked someone else to help you search for a
location, a suitable location was found, and you have some problem with
that. But there is no indication as to why.

If the location found was not suitable after all, let's dump it for
another - remembering we may have to compromise because time is running
short. If it is suitable, then let's get it booked.

But do tell us what is going on and what is being planned. We need to
know, now.