[Coladam] Adamcon 18 Update

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 5 21:59:06 EDT 2006

Greetings all!

I know you have all been waiting for this. We have a
hotel. Adamcon 18 will be held at the Super 8 Motel in
Elk Grove Village, IL.

Shortly, I will update the webpage and I'll let you
all know on registration which should be next week.
More details will be following in the next couple of
weeks. For those who want to stay past the end of the
con. We will work those out prior to the con.

The dates are July 13-16 and I'm sure all of you are
looking forward to coming to Chicago. Will see you all
soon.

Guy Bona
Adamcon 18 Host