[Coladam] ColecoVision ref on modern TV!

Richard F. Drushel, Ph.D. drushel at apk.net
Tue May 9 08:15:28 EDT 2006

	I saw this mentioned during a random peek today at the USENET
newsgroup rec.games.video.classic.

	The animated sitcom "Family Guy" recently had a gag wherein a variety
of extraneous stuff was extracted by medical personnel from some fat guy's
navel.  (Guess he was so fat, stuff fell in over the years and didn't come
out!)  I don't watch "Family Guy", so those of you who do may know more, but
here is a still photo of a complete *ColecoVision* coming out!

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s=6583d4cdf8d14d72d3241398905faa5d&act=Attach&type=post&id=49894

(Watch the word wrap, it is a long link)

	*Rich*