[Coladam] Another Idea for Saturday

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 13 11:15:54 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your input for Saturday. I have one
more idea I would like you all to consider.

We can go to either Sears Tower Skydeck or the John
Hancock Observation deck. Both offer a breathtaking
view all the way near the top of both buildings and we
will take a couple of L lines downtown.

For Sears Tower, we would take the Blue line downtown
to Clark and Lake and transfer to the new Pink Line
(Rich C.-your wish) and get off at the historic Quincy
station on the other side of the Loop L. Sears Tower
is a short walk away. We would then take the Brown
line back to Clark and Lake and take the Blue line
back to the hotel.

John Hancock Observation deck is on Michigan Ave.,
known as the Magnificent Mile. Meaning there's alot of
shopping in that area. We would take the Blue line to
Washington and transfer to the Red line and get off at
Chicago and walk about 3 blocks to Michigan Ave. There
we take it up to the 94th floor. Sears Tower is the
103rd floor.

We would take the same lines back to the hotel. Both
have souvenir shops and if you all want, we can
explore downtown. There is State St. known as the
Great Street. Home of Marshall Fields flagship store
and many more stores. So, let me know what you all
think.

Guy