[Coladam] Adamcon 18 Registration

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 20 11:59:24 EDT 2006

Greetings All,

Enclosed is a text file for Adamcon 18 registration.
Please read and print the file and send in your
payment or deposit. I need to have all payments
received by June 23rd. There is an incentative for
those who are paid up by June 15th.

Adamcon 18 will be at the Super 8 Motel in Elk Grove
Village, IL. To see the hotel go to
www.oharesuper8.com. All updates will be made by
e-mail as well as the official Adamcon 18 webpage at
www.geocities.com/bonag_3. Click on Adamcon 18
Homepage. We all look forward to seeing you in Chicago
in July.

Guy Bona
Adamcon 18 Host