[Coladam] Webpage and ADAMEm

oltmansg at bellsouth.net oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 8 09:45:22 EDT 2006

Hey guys...

I was playing around last night and put my old webpages back up on my personal web page space. There may be a few broken links here and there and also some dated information, but overall it should work. Also, I've put up an archive with ADAMEm/SDL for Win/32. It works with Windows XP and I believe it should work also with Windows 98 or Windows 2000 as well (though I haven't tried it). The same code compiles and runs on Linux/X as well, and it should be possible to get it working on a Mac OS X machine soon. I never could get the MS-DOS version to work properly on my Windows XP machine which is why this project started. Greets to Dale Wick and Dan Bienvenu. :)

Follow the link on the left to ADAMEm SDL Port, try it out and see if it works for you. The only major deficiency I know about is that the sound doesn't work. I have been able to use cartridges and disk images with it, as well as USB game controllers. Roller controller and driving controller emulation probably doesn't work right now either.

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/o/l/oltmansg/adam/