[Coladam] Reminder-Adamcon 18 Registration

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 8 22:58:57 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to remind everyone, that Adamcon 18
registration is in progress. If you haven't received
your registration form, please let me know and I'll
send one to you. If you haven't sent in your payment,
please do ASAP.

This year's con is at the Super 8 Motel in Elk Grove
Village, Illinois. It is close to O'Hare and for those
driving it is near I-90, the Northwest Tollway. For
those who send in their payment by June 15th. You will
get the official Adamcon 18 t-shirt, FREE! We are
planning a trip to the Shedd Aquarium on Saturday July
15th. Home of the Oceanarium.

All payments should be received no later than June
26th, (Deadline has been extended). So I can submit
the names who are coming to the hotel. Look for more
updates by e-mail and the website at
www.geocities.com/bonag_3. Click on Adamcon 18.

Any questions, concerns or suggestions. Let me know.
Look forward to seeing all of you in Chicago.

Guy Bona
Adamcon 18 Host