[Coladam] Reminder-Adamcon 18 Registration

erin maclean erin_maclean at sympatico.ca
Fri Jun 9 16:25:09 EDT 2006

Hi Guy, et al.

Sorry Rich and I missed chat on Wednesday.  I was late getting home and Rich
was on his way to Vermont for Theta Chi's 150th anniversary.

Unfortunately, and we are sorry to have to make this decision, but neither
Rich nor I will be able to attend ADAMcon this year.  We came to this
decision last weekend.  I am sure Rich would have preferred if we both could
have let you know but you need to know sooner rather than later.

The end of the dissolution process is nearing and we are looking toward the
very near future and are starting to discover just how much it will cost for
us to start our lives together including the costs of marriage and
immigration.  There are also the added costs of Christina's education and we
continue to uncover the hidden costs along the way.

This financial uncertainty is the reason why we are unable to join you this
year.  It was a difficult decision to make but we are sure it is the most
responsible one.

We will miss you and hope you all have a wonderful time (and we still intend
to get shirts).

With our apologies and hopefully we'll see you next week,

Erin (and Rich)