[Coladam] HDD problems

Dana Eckel big_d_316 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 07:18:40 EDT 2006

At long last I finally got a working floppy for my
Adam now ready to transfer disks over to my CF card
plugged into my MI HD interface. The card is all
partitioned off, and I have a couple of problems.
First how do I parch EOS programs like Smart Basic to
run properly. I don't have documentation on that, nor
can I find it through google as of yet. I can get EOS
programs copied over though.
Next how do I copy TDOS files over. Whenever I try,
the CF card light does come on, the on the screen I
get an I/O Error. That has me puzzled.