[Coladam] Final Reminder-Adamcon 18

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 21 22:40:54 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all who have submitted their payments to
Adamcon 18. There is still time to get your
registration and payment for Adamcon 18 in Chicago
next month from July 13-16.

If you still want to come and you haven't received
your registration form. Let me know right away and
I'll send it to you. Please send in your payment and
registration to arrive by June 28th to assure your
spot for Adamcon 18.

If you want to come on Sunday to attend the seminars
and banquet. Please come on down and join us. I will
have more details in the next few days. Any questions,
let me know and on to Chicago.

Guy Bona
Adamcon 18 Host