[Coladam] ADAMEM SDL code

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 24 10:39:51 EDT 2006

Hi everyone...

I got around to cleaning up the source for the SDL port of ADAMem and
posted them to my website.

Most of the support is there with the notable exception of sound,
printer support, and some of the expansion module emulation options.
Currently the emulator can only run in a window, but I'd like to fix
that where it can be run full screen soon.

To build you will need to have the SDL and zlib libraries installed. For
Windows, it needs to be built under MinGW. Just uncompress into a
directory and type 'make sdl'. To build in linux use 'make sdl' also.

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/o/l/oltmansg/adam/

Some improvements I'd like to do to the emulator in general:

Full screen support
Serial port emulation via tcp/ip link (should allow old ADAM BBS
software to work on the internet)
Hard disk image support?
Printer support
swap disk images on the fly (can't do this in the SDL port currently)
Mac OS X version (this should be pretty easy if someone has access to a
Mac machine)

Later!

*Geoff!*