[Coladam] Adamcon 18 Update

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 24 13:12:55 EDT 2006

Greetings Everyone,

Well, we are about 2 weeks to go to Adamcon 18. And
here's the latest. So far, we have 10 people attending
and with the exception of one person from the USA and
that is me. Everyone else is from Canada.

I'll be purchasing the tickets soon for the Shedd
Aquarium side trip on Saturday July 15th. Still to
come is the seminar schedule that Dale Wick is
compiling. So far, Ron Mitchell and I have one's lined
up. I need to know if anyone who is attending would
like to do one. If so, please let me know and relay
this to Dale.

I'm still in the process of seeing where we will have
the banquet at and I'll be visiting the area to see
what's there and to get information from the area
restaurants. If anyone who cannot make it to the con,
but would like to attend the banquet and group photos.
We would love to have you come down.

Please let me know, so I can get a definite count. I
will be posting up directions to the hotel for those
who are driving and information for those flying into
O'Hare shortly. Still haven't heard from Dale
regarding the banner and t-shirts, so I nudged him
recently on that and thank you to all for your
payments, much appreciated.

We will most likely take the CTA Blue line and another
L line and a bus to the Museum Campus which has the
Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum and Adler Planetarium in
that area. I can get one day passes for all and for
those staying longer, I can get 2, 3 or 5 day passes.
These are good for unlimited rides on the CTA system
and they start the day the card is inserted into the
turnstyle.

Since most everyone is flying in, there maybe a
problem with transportation to the L station in
Rosemont. I'll see if the hotel can help us out with
their shuttle bus. Well, that's about it for now. If
you have any questions. Please let me know and we'll
see you all soon.

Guy Bona
Adamcon 18 Host