[Coladam] Adamcon 18 Update

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 29 10:49:21 EDT 2006

Greetings Everyone,

Registration is now closed for Adamcon 18. I will be
submitting the list to the hotel tomorrow. So, if I do
not yet have your name and address and phone for the
hotel only. Please do so by tomorrow morning the
latest, so I can Fax this to the hotel.

We have 11 people coming and I may have two more I
hope to hear by the weekend. I will be going to check
out the hotel and reconfirming everything and also, to
make reservations for the banquet and get tickets for
our trip to the Shedd Aquarium.

To help speed things up on taking public
transportation downtown, I plan to get visitor passes.
If you are extending your stay past the con, let me
know and I'll get extended visitor day passes. These
are good for unlimited rides on the entire CTA system
and are a money saver as well.

Please let me know ASAP as I can order them online and
will take about 10 days to arrive. There will be more
updates as they go along and as always. Let me know if
you have any questions.

Guy Bona
Adamcon 18 Host